Social Media Terms and Conditions
- The promoter is: Forward Design
Ltd whoseregistered office is at 4 Queens Close, Shipston on Stour CV36 4DF.
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged X years or over except employees of Forward Design Ltd and their
close relativesand anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judgingof the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Routeto entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via https://www.facebook.com/nautinavtraining/
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- Closing date for entry will be as notified on the Facebook Page. After this
dateno further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows: As stated on the Facebook Page in its entirety.
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows: As stated on the Facebook Page per competition.
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Winners will be chosen at random from all entries received and verified by the Promoter.
14. The winner will be notified by DM on Facebook within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
21. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
22. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to
Some additional Terms and Conditions which you might wish to include if relevant:
nautiNav(Forward Design Ltd) will judge the competition and decide on the winner eachweek, which will be picked at random from all complete entries via Twitter.
- Forward Design Ltd ‘s decision as to those able to take part in and selection of winners is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
- Forward Design Ltd shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such
change shallbe effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
- Forward Design Ltd also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.